We will continue to offer information, support and a range of services for children and families from pregnancy to 5 years old. We aim to give children the best possible start in life and to provide better opportunites for parents.
- A range of child and family health services, including child health clinics, ante natal and breastfeeding support, oral health promotion.
- Family support, including specialised support for young parents.
- Family drop-in sessions, including stay & play, baby group, baby massage & cooking clubs.
- Employment support and training opportunites.
- Plus, many more fun activites and support services.
Even though you can get lots of vitamins from a healthy balanced diet, you still might not get everything you need at certain times in your life – such as when you’re pregnant, a new mum or a small child. So UK health departments recommend that at these times you should take a supplement containing specific vitamins to make sure you get everything you need.
Healthy Start Vitamins are available at your local Children's Centre.
Like us on Facebook